MaxiIM IM508 is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultra portable immobilizer and key programming device. The Android-based touchscreen tablet features powerful quad-core processor, intuitive design and straight-forward interface. Equipped with the XP200 key programmer, IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions. IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades
1. Powerful Cortex-A9 processor.
2. 7”1024×600 LCD capacitive touchscreen.
3. Internal reliable 32GB Memory.
4. Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking. 5. Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/ advanced maintenance services.
6. Smart Mode for guided and automated key learning.
7. Expert Mode for advanced key learning.
8. Read PIN/CS (all key lost) , key generation, key learning, remote learning.
9. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding.
10. Transpronder read/write, EEPROM/MCU read/write.
11. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models.
12. Advanced maintenance services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS and TPMS sensor ID relearn.
Immo and Key Programming
– Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
– Key Generation
– Key Learning / Remote Learning
– Backup / Restore IMMO data
– IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation / Refresh / Coding
– BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
– VW, AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-Bit) Add – Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost.
– XP200 Key & Chip Programming.
– Key Read / Write
– EEPROM / MCU Read / Write
All Systems Diagnostics:
– OE Level Diagnostics
– 80+ Vehicle Makes
– Shop & Data Manager Apps
– Advanced Maintenance Services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID relearn.
– Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.4
– Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
– Memory: 32GB
– Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution – Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
– Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing – Audio Input / Output: Input: N/A
– Output: buzzer
– Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
– Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use – Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
– Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
– Operating Temp.: 0 to 50øC (32 to 122øF)
– Storage Temp.: -20 to 60øC (-4 to 140øF)
– Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing
– Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
– Supported Automotive Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1. IM508 Tablet
2. XP200 Key Programmer
3. Cables & Cords
4. USB Adapter
5. Carry Case
• All Keys Lost – Faster Password Calculation .
• Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation. • Mercedes DAS3 add keys and all keys lost on bench. • Mercedes DAS3 all keys lost on vehicle.
• Read engine control module password by boot.
• Read Bosch ME/MED/MEVD/EDC 17 Engine control module password on the bench. (New Feature for GBOX 2).
• Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation. • Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost.
• Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%. • No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models.
• BMW DME/DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode. • Used with IM608 or IM508 with XP400