To take this course it is necessary to have knowlage about
- Transponder: identification, precoding
- EEPROM: Identify, recognize types of eeprom and know it’s structure
- MCU: Identify and recognize types of micros
- Basic notions about locksmithing; recognise blade key, and operation of locks
- Tools to detect frequency and modulation of remote controls
What does this course include?
List of functions, types of systems and programming tips
What are you going to learn?
Learn the operation of the PSA and Renault immobilizer systems in all their variants. Recognize the immobilizer systems from the reading of a transponder or the frequency of a remote control.